When using LED screens it is inevitable to face some problems sometimes. Now Optokingdom engineer would like to tell you how to distinguish and determine the LED display fault diagnosis.
1.Check if the graphic card settings is well or not, according to the instruction in the CD-ROM electronic file.
2. Check the basic connection of the system, such as DVI cable, network cable, the sending card and computer PCI slot, and the serial cable connection.
3. Check if the computer and LED power supply system have met the needs or not. When the LED screen’s power is low, the LED screen flicker when it show only white color. You should use appropriate power supply according to the actual needs.
4. Check whether the green light of the sending card has a regular flashing, if flashing see next Step 6 directly, if not flashing, restart. Before entering the win98 / 2k / xp please check the green light is flashing regularly or not. If flashing, please turn into Step2, to check if the DVI cable is connected properly. If the problem is not resolved, then there must a problem of the sending card, the video card and the DVI cable. please repeat step 3 after replacing one of them.
5. Follow the instructions of the software to set or re-install and then set until the sending card green light flashes, otherwise repeat step 3.
6.Check whether the green light (data light) of the receiving card is flashing synchronously with the green light of the sending card. If it blinks turn to Step 8, check that the red light (power) is on. If it is on please turn to Step 7, If the power supply is not on, check if the power supply is reversed or the power supply doesn’t have output. If the power supply voltage is 5V, turn off the power supply, remove the adapter and cable to try again, if the problem is not solved for the receiver card failure , Replace the receiving card, repeat step 6.
7. Check whether the network cable is connected well or too long (you must use the standard CAT5 network cable, the network cable without repeater is the longest distance and 100 meters). Check whether the cable is made according to the standard (see the system installation and setup ), If the problem is not resolved to receive card failure, replace the receiving card, repeat step 6.
8. Check if the LED screen power light is on. If not, go to step 7 and check that the interface of the adapter card matches the LED module.
More Troubleshooting tips about your led display please visit our website http://www.optokingdom.com/user-manual.html
We are the most trusted online store for HSTV LED Display,LED screen,led wall,led signs and led panel. We offer the highest quality of LED Screens, Displays,signs,panels suitable for both indoor and outdoor advertisement.