There are various reasons for full color led display screen failures, HSTV made a summary for how to how deal with such failures, see as below:
If the new display gets breakdown when powered on, maybe it’s because the scan mode on control card setting is wrong or the flat cable is plugged wrongly (check the connect between sending card and the first PCB board), and the 5v power supplier improper connection will also cause the issue.
If the display suddenly gets breakdown after it is used for a while, except the failure on control card, the most probably reason is the chips or power supplier gets short circuit burned due to water leakage.
The possible reasons for display failure can also be graphics card failure or driving problems. The user can check if the DVI output signal of the graphics card is normal by connecting the DVI interface on a display, usually the resolution for LINSN control card DVI interface is 1024×768 dots. Then remove the LAN cable on the sending card behind the display and press the debug button on the receiving card to check if the display scan mode is normal or not.
1. Led display no response.
Solution: check if there is 220V electricity input to the led display.
2. Led display doesn’t work properly.
(1) Check if the control card parameters settings are correct and whether signals are sent to the control card.
(2) Check whether the communication line is working normally and if signals are sent to the control card.
(3) Check if the control card is well connected with the 5V power supplier.
3. Parts of the led display screen don’t work properly, such as black screen and breakdown.
Solutions: Check if the power supplier for the abnormal part is working properly; check the connection of the signal cable for the part; check the single led module malfunction.
1. Check the whether the line connections between the output interface and signal output IC is short circuit or not.
2. Check the output clock latch signal is normal or not.
3. Check if the concatenation data output mouth and the output interface mouth between the last drive IC are short circuit.
4. Poor heat emission in computer results in high temperature on graphics card and causes led display failure.
Solutions: solve the heat dissipation problems. Check if the fans are working properly and refuel the fans, clean the dust inside the case. After solving the heat dissipation problem, led display will work normally.
5. LED display failure due to reinstall the system and the computer graphics card or the display doesn’t match the high resolution on led display.
(1) Restart the computer, continuous press F8 key, choose to enter the “safe mode” in the advanced boot menu and press enter key to login the system. Then enter the display settings under Windows mode, select 16 colors, click “apply” button, click “ok” button.
(2) Restart the computer, enter the device manager in the Windows normal mode, remove the graphics card drivers and restart the computer again.
All above mentioned are the reasons for full color led display failures and the corresponding solutions. They are provided by optokingdom, optokingdom is an online shopping mall built by Haisheng led Co., Ltd aimed at providing led display and relative accessory products and services.