Hai sheng LED display regular maintenance precautions
1. Operating temperature range -30 °C ≤ t ≤ 50 °C, working environment humidity range 10% to 90% RH. Low-temperature or high-temperature LED displays require special designs, and haisheng offers free designs.
2. Avoid use or storage in high temperature, high humidity, high acid/alkali/salt environments;
3. Keep away from flammable materials, gases, and dust;
4. Avoid strong collisions during transportation and avoid sharp object collisions;
5. When the ambient temperature is too high or the heat dissipation conditions are not good, care should be taken not to open the screen for a long time;
6. If the LED display panel exceeds the specified humidity, it will cause parts corrosion and even short-circuit and cause permanent damage.
7. It is forbidden to enter water, iron powder and other conductive metal materials in the screen body. The LED display should be placed in a low-dust environment as much as possible. Large dust can affect the display, and excessive dust can damage the circuit. If water enters for various reasons, switch off the power immediately until all the components in the screen are dry.
Switch screen precautions
1. Open screen: first open the control computer to enable normal operation and then open the LED display screen;
2. Close the screen: First turn off the LED screen power, turn off the control software, and then turn off the computer properly; (The first turn off the computer does not turn off the display, it will cause the screen body to appear highlights, burn the lamp, the consequences are serious)
3. Switching screen time interval is greater than 5 minutes;
4. Avoid opening the screen in the full white screen state, because this time is the maximum power state, and its impact current to the entire distribution system is the largest;
Power supply considerations
1. LED module for DC +5V power supply (working voltage: 4.2 ~ 5.2V), prohibit the use of AC power supply; the positive and negative polarity of the power supply terminals is strictly prohibited (Note: Once the connection is reversed, it will burn the product or even cause a serious fire);
2. LED display power supply voltage: 220V ± 10% frequency: 50HZ ± 5%;
3. Safe and reliable earth contact, reliable ground and neutral isolation, access to power away from high-power electrical equipment;
4. If abnormalities such as short-circuit, tripping, burning, or smoking are discovered, the power-on test should not be repeated, and problems should be found in a timely manner;
5. Keep the power supply stable, and do a good job of grounding protection against lightning strikes. Do not use it under harsh natural conditions, especially strong lightning.
6. Steps must be taken to power the large screen power supply step by step because the maximum power state of the entire screen will impact the entire distribution system.
7. LED display screen does not allow full brightness of the full white screen for more than half an hour, so as not to cause excessive current, power cord heat, LED lamp damage, affect the life of the display, it is recommended to play the main dynamic video;
8. During the use of the LED display products, the power cannot be continuously turned on or off, and the operation between the two should be separated by at least 1 minute;
9. The internal wiring of the large screen of the LED display screen is prohibited by non-professionals, so as to avoid electric shock or damage to the circuit. If problems arise, please ask a professional to perform overhaul.
You need to purchase LED display, LED display project effect design, LED display repair, please email: email@example.com Jacky tao is very happy to provide you with services.